Forth Bridge Hotel, c.1900, which was formerly called the Prince of Wales before the Rail Bridge was built, now the Ferry Tap.
Sandercombe's Grocer Shop, c.1920's, where Queens Spice Indian Restaurant and Take Away is now situated, on the High Street.
Read about the Sandercome boys in 'Memorials', 1916 and 1918.
This photo courtesy of Christine Vincenti.
All other images and more in 'Doon The Ferry' and 'Back Doon The Ferry', Queensferry History Group Publications, available from shops on the High Street, including the Sea Kist, or contact The History Group through our contact details on introduction page, or website.
'© Queensferry History Group 2015